Monday, October 3, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats' Fall Design Team


Hi everyone! I am so thrilled to be a part of this awesome Design Team. This is my first experience as a Design Team member, boy am I ever nervous! I am a long time crafter and have dabbled in many crafts over the years. At the age of 9 0r 10 I taught myself to knit from a library book using pieces I broke off a metal coat hanger and a hank of yarn from my grandmothers stash. I crochet and sew Painted Gold pans for spending money when I lived in Alaska. My daughter introduced me to scrapping the modern way, and my dear sister-in-law rekindled an interest in card making, and stamping. My current venture in paper crafting started a little over a year ago and has blossomed into a true passion for the craft. I love to try new things and with paper the possibilities are limitless.


I am married for nearly 40 years my husband doesn’t get my love of paper. I have one exceptionally beautiful and talented daughter, three awesome grand kids ( they keep me busy in the paper crafting department)a dog and a cat. I am a nurse by profession and work full time on an Alzheimer and Dementia unit. Paper crafting has become my therapy. I would love for you stopped by my blog and have a look around.

Looking forward to a great new adventure. Have a great day!

Big Blog Hugs! Janet


No comments: