Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wrap up 2010

Hi everyone! This post I'm going to fill with the things I did for Christmas and didn't get a chance to post.

A gift card holder for my sister.
A gift card holder for my coworkers.
Mini book I used to hold gift cards and little notes for my youngest sister.
Desk calendars I made for some of the nurses I work with.
One of a number of last minute cards I made.

A card I made for my daughter and her hubby.
These are just a few examples of what I was about during December. I am caught up with my posts for last year. Finally!
I am now working on a few new projects and hope to get them completed soon.
Hope you enjoyed my little presentation..
Thanks for stopping by, Janet

8 comments:

Kel said...

WOW.. gorgeous projects!! I really love the bird with the santa hat.. two cute!! Looks like December was very busy and very producttive. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings! Have a great weekend.

Melissa said...

All of your projects are just wonderful, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

Jeri said...

Glad you could share a snowman project with us at CCC. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

GREAT projects, I really enjoyed checking them out!!!

Lezlye said...

Love the snowman on the mini book! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC!

Anita said...

Wow! These are Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! Anita

buglvr2010 said...

I love all of your projects! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC.

crazyaboutcricut said...

Wow, what great snowman projects!! Thanks for joining us over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge :o)