Welcome to The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. If you happen to fall in the rabbit's hole you have landed in the wacky wonderful world of Alice where we're all mad here! The March Hare is scurring and hoping you won't be late in attending and wishing our hostess a Happy Birthday!!! She does love celebrating her birthday and what better way than to have a tea party with all of her favorite friends in this Wonderland!!!!
Now, sit back with your cup of tea, relax and enjoy this wonderful line-up:
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Camille ~ http://shortonideasaz.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Vicky ~ http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/
- Janet ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Jenny ~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
- Pam ~ http://www.scrappinfabpam.blogspot.com/
- Edwina ~ http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
There are some wonderful sponsors today to help us celebrate:
- Rick St. Dennis has some fabulous digi's and he is offering three of these to one lucky winner. You can fine him at http://rickstdennis.blogspot.nl/ and he asks that you become a follower.
- The Stamping Chef at http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/index.php?route=common/home is offering 3 digis to help you cook up something special to one lucky winner
- Treasure Box Designs at http://www.treasureboxdesigns.com/, is offering $15 in free files to one lucky winner by going to the Design Team Blog Page (http://treasureboxdesignteam.blogspot.com/) and following along with following on the FaceBook Fan Page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/TreasureBoxDesigns/169444103106015)
Here's my project which I hope you enjoy
It's a TEA Party so I am providing a little tea in it's own cute little holder. I saw this idea quite a while ago and have been dying to make one. I love how it turned out.
The patterned paper and embellishments are from a digital file I got from Design House Digital called "Time for Tea" by Sara Schmutz. the plain card stock is from Michael's Recollection called "Preppy Beach"I used the pattern and overall design from a tutorial at Stamp ARTic. The back panel , the base and scalloped circle were cut on my cricut using Elegant Edges for the back piece, cricut Alphabet for the scalloped circle and Bloom for the base the ribbon is from my stash.
Now we can't have a Birthday party without a card so I created a matching card.
The papers are all from the same sources I cut the stacking tea cups at about 3 inches from the Disney Classic cartridge. Printed the sentiment using the Alice in Wonderland font I found on the net.
Happy Birthday Lynne Hope you like your tea holder and card. Big Hugs My friend!!
Thank you for stopping and enjoying a cup of tea and perhaps crumpets with me! Your next stop along the party hop is Jearise or just follow the March Hare and don't be late for a very important date!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you're enjoying our "MAD TEA PARTY"
Big Blog Hugs, Janet