Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The "YOURSTORY" Winner is....

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in picking a winner. I was trying to complete a Guest Designer  project for "Decorate to Celebrate" and trying to prepare for a long weekend trip starting this Thursday.. Thanks for your patience. Thank you  all for stopping by my Blog and commenting on my projects I enjoyed reading your comments very much. I had so much fun during last weeks Celebration I hope you all did too and that we were able to inspire you as well. One last thing the details for the angel wall decor will be sent to those who requested it .
I had a total of 48 comments ( discounting duplicates and the day I had no project to post) that was really awesome. Using random.org  the winner is "Barb " of  "Barb's Hobbie Highlights". Congratulations Barb!
 Please if you could send me your address so I may send it out to you.
 Thanks again everyone for stopping by I love all your comments. I hope to get my Guest designer project up tomorrow before I leave. Wish me luck!!!
Her are a couple Birthday cards I made for My Sweet Grand daughter an My Grand Niece, Hope you like them.


Enjoy Life!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

1 comment:

Barb said...

Wow! Thank you so much! Do you have an e-mail address I can send you my home address to? I'm off to look for project ideas...!

bborre at hotmail dot com