Thursday, November 24, 2011

SST $1 Digi Sale

( If you are here for the 60th Birthday Celebration please scroll down to the next post!)

Welcome to Sweet Stamping Treats November Dollar Digi Sale.
This month 's dollar digi is  called
Holiday WreathIt will be available for purchase for the next month at http://sweetstampingtreats.blogspot.com/


For my project I decided to enlarge the image and create a Holiday Picture.
The frame is 12x 12 perfect I love the background paper it is iridescence and is from a stack I purchased at Tuesday Morning's / I used a piece of gold  card stock to mat my image on and stamped  a greeting from an Inkadinkado acrylic set I have.
The coloring was done with prisma and bic mark-it pens. I also added a little yellow and white lace stickles to the flowers and berries.
Head on over to Sweet Stamping Treats to see what the rest of the design team has created!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think about this project
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

 

3 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

What a great project! I love that it's framed so you can use it as art. GREAT job! Have a happy Thanksgiving. :) Janis
pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com
janis@slowar.com

Besthobbyeva said...

I love this!! You did a great job with it!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We are enjoying 60 degree weather up here in the North!!!

Laurie

Luanne said...

Wow! beautiful. Love your project never thought about that.

Luanne
myfootahead(at)gmail(dot)com
craftersreference.blogspot.com