Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs (http://scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/) Design Team blog hop project for July 8th!!! Our project is using Elephant Frame Hugger 2 (http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/item_71/Elephant-Frame-Hugger-2.htm). As with any project there are rules. The Design Team is to create using the file BUT not doing as a digital design. With the rules being said, I would love to introduce you to our line-up for today!
- Lisa ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- jackie ~http://jackrabbitscrappin.blogspot.com/
- rhonda ~ http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Edwina~ http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Lisa ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
- Janet ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
We're so happy you joined us at the jungle today to frame our special little ones and know you can think of people that would look adorable set in this frame or even for a baby shower gift!!!
Lisa is again, offering two (2) lucky winners a free file from her store by remarking on each stop along the way of the elephant walk!
For my project I printed the PDF file at 1/2 size fussy cut it inked the edges added an extra square with the Birthday greeting Printed on my computer and cut it to fit the center of the frame instead of a picture assembled the Elephant . The card is 5 1/2 in square orange card stock and the mat is 5 inch square digital paper from Scrape Girls "JWH Carnival Paper 2" I added circles punched from striped scrap of Graphic 45 paper added buttons with twine and used Pink By Design Sew Lovely Stamp set, TH distress Vintage Photo ink for the stitching. I mounted the elephant to the card front with a wobble so he can wiggle. I think I will be giving this to my Grandson for his 2nd Birthday.
Hope ypou enjoyed your visit!!
Feature Attractions: BFF is the next project that will be presented by Scrapping with Lisa's Design Team on July 23, 2012. See you there and don't forget to leave your comments!!!! Ya all come back 'ya hear!
Big Blog hugs, Janet