Welcome to an inventive, creative group called "I Double Dog Dare You" This group is given a challenge each month to create a project in whatever medium they so desire to express the subject!!! This month, the group has been asked to create this .... It's November, time for all those family gatherings... time for family, time for Thanksgiving .... Time for Generations to be spending time together... Let's see your generations, family gatherings, family tree, --- and have been double-dog dared!!!!
This month, those taking the challenge are:
- Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Lisa Peters ~ http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Anita Cannon ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Janet Smith ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
I am Your final stop along the Generation gap
. We hope you enjoyed our challenge and perhaps, you too would love to be "double dog dared"
Thanks for stopping by, Big Blog hugs Janet