Friday, January 11, 2013

January Calendar Girls' Blog Hop





Welcome to ourJanuary Calendar Girls' Blog Hop. Its absolutely amazing when you do a google search the interesting facts you may find. Such a find is special and unique occassions throughout the yea!!! These unique holidays are our inspiration. As Neil Sedaka sang in his song "Calendar Girls" - "January you start the year out fine".

The hop starts with Edwina at http://edwinascreations.blogspot.com/. You won't want to miss a single calendar event!!!! 

The line-up for January includes:


January Occassions We Wish to Share:
  • Hot Tea Month - Edwina
  • National Oatmeal Month - Miriam
  • National Soup Month

3 Festival of Sleep Day - Vicky
3 Fruitcake Toss Day
5 National Bird Day - Lucy
6 Cuddle Up Day - Janet
8 Bubble Bath Day - Kimberly
11 Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend's Day -
12 National Pharmacist Day: Lynne
14 Dress Up Your Pet Day: Anita
15 National Hat Day: Jearise
17 Ditch New Years Resolutions Day: Tabetha
18 Winnie the Pooh Day -The Birthday of Winnie's author A.A. Milne: Lynne
20 Penguin Awareness Day:Anita
21 National Hugging Day: Jearise
21 Squirrel Appreciation Day- Tabetha
23 National Pie Day - Miriam
27 Chocolate Cake Day - Lucy
28 National Kazoo Day
29 National Puzzle Day: Lucy
29 National Cornchip Day -Janet
31 Backward Day


Happy Cuddle up day !!


All paper and ribbons are from my overflowing scrap piles ( and yes I said piles! LOL) The picture I found in an image search and don't have the sight at the moment will look it up. I inked everything in black and used a piece of black polka dot ribbon beause I couldn't find my black check I know it is somewhere!The pictures are not too goood my printer is running out of ink,

Next is National Cornchip day! Tried to use the Fritos bag colors for this one



We have a super sponsor this month - The Stamping Chef, http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/index.php?route=common/home, who has graciously offered 3 digis of the lucky winners choice.

Your next stop along the way of the calendar is Kimberly . Thanks for stopping by and mark your calendar again next month to see what Holidays to Celebrate on February 9, 2013, for the next Calendar Girls Blog Hop!

Have a super funtastic day!!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

6 comments:

Edwina said...

your cards are so pretty. I love the papers you used on the corn chip day. that is a cute picture for cuddle up day. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

What could be better than to cuddle up with a bag of corn chips ... oh yeah, I'm dieting!!! I'll settle with the cuddle with my favorite teddy bear then!! Your cards are absolutely adorable!!! It is always truly a pleasure my dear friend hopping with you!
Much love, hugs, and friendship,
Lynne Kirsch

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh that's such a sweet picture to use for a card. I really love the colors for the 2nd one as well. And that little ribbon on an angle is great... I'll have to remember to try that out I always put my ribbon straight lol

Camille Short said...

What a cute cozy card for Cuddle Up Day!

Unknown said...

What a great card with doggie and teddy
Cuddle days are the best
Hugs Tammy

Kimberly Pate | KP Kre8tions said...

Adorable hugging card. That just made me smile. Your corn chip day card just simply made me crave corn chips. Love how you make both cards. Great work as always!!!