Friday, February 20, 2015

Welcome Little Man

I just finished this cute card for a friend who's new little man is due very soon! I will be making a diaper cake to go along with it.
The image is from Sunsational Stamps It is an older digital version! I think he is so adorable'

I colored him with crayola coloring pencils and used mineral spirits to blend and added the lines to his shirt with a blue sharpie then fussy cut the image before adding to the card.. I am truly excited about the oval mats which were created in Cricut Design Space on my IPad and cut with the new Cricut Explore Machine. I printed the sentiment along with the image on white card stock with my printer. All the card stock was scraps from my enormous scrap pile. I also used an EK Success border punch for the sentiment base layer. Added 3 little buttons tied with twine .

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyed my little card.

Big Blog Hugs, Janet

4 comments:

Nicole said...

He is cute! I'm sure she will love him.

Miranda said...

Adorable!!!! BL

Teresa Kline said...

hello Janet! super cute card, I luv the texture...adorable!

have a FAB weekend....sparkle & shine! *~*

BlueCrayons said...

just so adorbs.

i to used my explore for a project,