Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The E2 Love affair.

I have much to catch up on and it will take a few posts. I am working tonight so I will cover the one easiest to do. My E2 arrived last Tuesday and i was so excited. I unpacked it and set her up for a trial run very simple. I then attempted to up date her was a bit of a challenge but accomplished it in a few hours. So here she is in all her glory:

Learning to maneuver around the mat didn't take much effort I only made one bad cut, not too shabby. I needed to make some Mother's day cards for family and my time was short.  I was able to make 7cards in the two days . i made doubles of some so as to save some time. I used the stored images on the E2 for one completely and parts of them for the rest. I cannot remember which cartridge the butterfly is from. The first was for my daughter and I used the "Just a Note " cartridge My mistake the label mat was from  "Lacy Labels"


The next two with butterflies I used the stored images "cricut Essentials" The butterfly I can't recall which cart it is from.I made four of these 2 each,












I also made another card for my youngest sis who was sad she didn't get one ( she has no children ) however she reminded me she has a cat so here it is

She had a black and white cat! Love it from the  Lite "Four Legged Friends " cart.
Hope you enjoy my tour more to come I Love this new machine.
Thanks for stopping by and any comments would be greatly appreciate. Later!!
Big Blog Hugs Janet



7 comments:

Sharon said...

How wonderful!! These cards are all so so cute!!
Congrats on your new toy! :)

Flamenco92627/ Julieta said...

Awesome cards! Looks like you got the hang of the E2 very quickly! Enjoy.

Inkyfingers said...

These are great cards Janet and I smiled at the cat one for your sister. The new machine looks fantastic. I have left an award for you on my blog.
Hugs
Carol x

Lisa said...

Good Morning Janet...
It's so exciting to meet new friends, especially those who share the same interests :):):) Your awesome encouragement, is greatly appreciated. I'm now a fan (follower) of your blog too. Your cards are just lovely. Happy to see you're enjoying your new E2, it looks like loads of fun ;)
Thanks so much for joining my blog and to Carol @ http://inkyfingeredcarol.blogspot.com/ for the kind recommendation. How sweet of you both.
Wishing you a beautiful & creative day!
Cheers,
Lisa
>^..^<

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love all of your cards... so creative... I just got my E2... hoping to be able to play a little with it soon.. I haven't' done the update yet.

Giselle said...

Oh WOW!!! Lucky girl!! :D I love all your cards, too cute!! This cart reminds me of birthday bash, keep them comin'
Hugs.

Cindy Beland said...

WOW great cards,AMAZING job on all these beautiful projects!LOVE THEM!!!:)