Thursday, May 26, 2011

PAY IT FORWARD "RAK"

Just came across this idea while making some blog visits what a great idea and decided to give it a try. Here is the information
"Pay It Forward" is the idea of blessing someone with a random act of kindness without expecting anything in return. It’s passing on a kindness, hoping that your recipients will do the same, and forming a never-ending chain of goodwill. But it isn’t only kindness, it is also a means to connect and share instead of just keeping it to ourselves.

"I promise to send an original creation to the (1st) 5 people who leave a comment here. They must, in turn, post this on there blog, and send something they make to the 1st 5 people who comment on their status."

Here's what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment on this post. I will send a handmade gift to the first 5 commenter's.
2. Create a post on your blog offering the same.
3. Send a handmade item to your first 5 commenter's.
4. It must be sent to your 5 people sometime in 2011.
Please do not sign up unless you are fully committed to making your 5 items!
I decide to join the group and invite anyone in my blog circle to join me, would love to have you join me in this adventure.
Please email me your address to janet9347atbellsouthdotnet.
Big Blog Hugs to everyone!! and enjoy your day.
Janet

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Janet,

What a lovely idea. I tried this on Facebook not too long ago and it didn't take off as I had planned. Here's to paying it forward!!

Natasha
craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com
natashacrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Janet, I think that is such an awesome idea.. but i am afraid I won't be able to play with this time...I was in a car accident a few weeks ago and still suffering the aches and pains.. I am forcing myself to start moving more but think I will pass on this.. I hope you have a wonderful turnout... it's a beautiful idea...

scrappingmamma said...

Hello hon id like to be your #2 , If you would please send me your mailing address to ustoleit@comcast.net so i may send you a gift.
Thank-you Deborah