October 28 & 29
Welcome to the “It’s All About Catitude” Blog Hop in honor of National Cat Day, October 29, 2011, and our furry little felines hosted by Barbara http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/. The theme of the hop is “It’s All About Catitude” and 19 crafty ladies have come together to create some purrfectly adorable projects in honor of National Cat Day and our furry little felines. If you came here from __Haidee's___, then you are in the right place. But if you happened to end up here, then you will want to go back to the beginning at Barbara’s http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/ and hop along with us as you don’t want to miss any of the meowy purrfectly frisky projects. The hop will run for two days, October 28, 2011 and October 29, 2011. So please be sure to check back each day to see what new project each of our talented ladies has in store for you.
This is a picture of Puss my youngest sister's cat, She found him in a dump when he was just a kitten and took him home with her. He was pretty much a one person cat, he would run and hide when anyone would come to visit.
Last Mother's Day I made cards for all my sister ans other assorted relatives. My sister was (kidding) disappointed she didn't get a card like everyone else (she was single and had no children) She very eagerly point out that she was most certainly a mother to Puss! So I made her this card!
I used the Cricut Lite cartridge "Four Legged Friend" To make this card The paper was from my ever growing stash, I used an EK Success punch for the border along the green strip, a little bling and we are done, She loved it as much as I loved making it!
Hope you enjoy my creation and don't forget to leave a comment for a chance to win the Cricut Lite Cartridge "Meow" Scroll down to yesterday's post for a picture. You get two chances to win just leave a comment for both days.
It’s All About Cat Blog Hop Lineup:
1. Barbara B . http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
2. Crafty and Green (Tina) - http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/
3. Haidee http://created2bunique.blogspot.com/
4. Janet S http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
5. Vicki http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
6. Linda T http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
7. Lisa http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
8. Jamie http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
9. Gill http://scrappincreationsbygillm.blogspot.com/
10. Princess Penelope. http://thescrapbookingqueen-princesspenelope.blogspot.com/
11. Gina http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
12. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
13. Vicki R - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
14. Yvette L. http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
15. Wendy T http://www.gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com/
16. Julie K- http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/
17 Lynda B. http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
18. Shannon M. - http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog
The Grand Prize Blog Candy for this Blog Hop is Cricut Cartridge Create A Critter. Barb will also have a little daily grab bag blog candy. She will pick the winners on Monday, October 31, 2011.
Rules to be eligible for the Grand Prize Blog Candy:
(1) You MUST visit each blog and leave a comment on every blog in the hop each day
(2) Leave a comment below on my blog
(3) Become a follower at "Craftin’ with Barbara”
(4) Name of your furry friend(s) [Dogs included]
.Now, hop on over to ___Vicki's______and see the beautiful creations she has made for the hop. Remember, to adopt/rescue a little furry feline friend.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and don;t forget to leave me a comment for a chance to win my blog candy!
Enjoy the rest of the hop!!
Big Blog Hugs! Janet