Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats Dollar Digi Sale!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to the SST's " $1 Digi Stamp Sale"  This stamp will be available at this price for the next 30 days,


SST Warmth
Here is my project created with this stamp.


It is a Hot Chocolate Slider Gift. It is very easy to create  and the stamp fit it perfectly.
I used Prisma and Bic Mark-it Marker to color the stamp
All the paper were from my stash I love treat patterned paper.
 The scalloped circle was cut on my cricut E2 with Accents Essentials.
 I cut the image out on the E2 as well using the center point feature.
 The sentiment was printed on my computer then punched with a Creative Memories circle punch and the scalloped circle was a smaller version of the other one.
 A little pink satin ribbon and some white gel pen doodling and VOILA!!
This is My first time making this holder but it won"t be my last. Here is a video I used to learn to do this.


Thanks for stopping by and remember to visit Sweet Stamping Treats to get your $1 digi.
Have fun crafting!!
Big Blog Hugs  Janet

3 comments:

Amber J said...

This is a great idea. You did a lovely job!

Besthobbyeva said...

Love, love this. What a great idea! I love the stamp set! You did a fantastic job!!

Laurie

Gill McCall said...

Gosh i love this as its such a neat idea