Thursday, December 29, 2011

Guest Designer Spot at "Susana's Scrappin Corner"

Hello everyone, I am so excited to be filling in this Guest Designer Spot on Susan's Blog!

Susan and I have become friends over the past few months and I enjoy her work and working with her on projects. I recently purchased the Cricut cartridge "Tis The Season" a Creative Memories exclusive and after the first cut fell in love with it. It has been my go to cartridge for this holiday season. I used it to decorate some plain white sacks I purchased at Michael's. Every year I give the nurses I work with a "treat" bag filled with the things we use and loose the most at work along with a gift in a jar treat. I enjoy decorating the bags and so today's project is a peak at the bags I created this year I created 5 different designs this year four of which are featured here. All the cuts were from the "Tis the Season" cartridge and are super simple to put together. Most of the card stock is Recollections from Michael's and the patterned paper is from my enormous collection of paper. ( I am a paperholic)





The gift tags were also created with a Creative Memories punch. This punch comes in handy when you need a quick tag!  ( If you'd like to learn more about these products go visit Susan's Blog)

I hope you enjoy my little treat bags. Thanks to Susan for giving me the GD spot and thanks to everyone who stops by and says Hello!

Hugs Janet aka LadyLuvBug!

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

These bags are adorable!!! So pretty!

Hope you enjoyed a wonderful holiday!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are cute bags and tags!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com