Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sweet Stamping Treats "tags Bags or Boxes" DT Project and a CHALLENGE!!

Good Morning everyone! Well here we are in the rush of the Christmas season and I am very late with my post for this project. I am going to contribute it to CRS disease.  The DT for Sweet Stamping Treats was challenged to create a project using  a set of digi tags ( they are very nice tags and were a freebie with the new release on Saturday you should check it out) I colored two of the tags two weeks ago and then spent the next two weeks trying to decide how to display them (and missed the deadline) Any way to finish my rant I cut two boxes from the Art Philosophy cartridge stamped one randomly and attached my tags Hop you like my presentation!

I hope you will head on over to Sweet Stamping Treats Blog to see the rest of the projects by the Design Team and get lots of inspiration!! Also enter the Challenge for a chance to win "3 free digi stamp" of your choice.
Thanks for stopping by and all comments are gratefully accepted!
Big Blog Hugs! Janet

2 comments:

Natasha said...

I suffer from CRS disease too!!

Besthobbyeva said...

I love, love this. I love the stamping! And that tag is too cute!!

Great job!!

Laurie