- Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Design Team displaying Lisa's Weather Bear files, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/category_13/Weather-Bear.htm, which is available in her store. Today, the complete Design Team will showcase both Rain Gear bear and Winter Clothes Bear in various ways to show the versatility of this file.
My bear was Rain Bear. I cut him by hand inked the edges with black and brown and other colors of ink glued the pieces together used some Stickles on the umbrella tips and my bear was done.
Then came the hard part how to present him in something other than a card or layout. I mulled a few ideas around in my head but decided on this " Weather Board"
This is going to be an interactive board! The bear cuts and the Clouds cuts are on Magnets so they can be removed and replaced with other bears in Lisa's weather bear file!! I'm thinking my grand kids would love this, I used my cricut and gypsy to cut the clouds ( creative memories cart 'Be Young') and fonts from 'A Child's Year and Cricut Alphabet and of course the state was cut from 50 States cart.
Wouldn't want you to get lost along with way of the seasons. Here is the complete line-up with both teams combined.
- Queen of Her Craftroom
- Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com
- Janet~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
Be sure to stop and remark at each stop along the way along with the Design Team Page, http://scrappingwithlisadesignsdt.blogspot.com/, and become a follower!!!!! Lisa is offering your choice of which Weather Bear you would like to two lucky people who have remarked and became a follower.
Thanks again for stopping and remember to stop again the following Monday!!!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet