For my project I made a little decorative piece This is a favorite candle holder that I have sitting (not at the moment) on my mantel the candles are white and very plain so for the holidays I like to spice them up with something cute and fun. I wrapped them with Graphic 45 "boardwalk paper cut at 21/2 inches wide and punched the edge with an EK Success scalloped punch I then cut stars from the Stand and Salute cartridge in red , white, and blue at 3 different sizes and layered them. The fun images are from
"Scrapping With Lisa Designs" I used her "4th of July Parade " set Printed the Adobe file fussy cut the images inked the edges a bit and popped dotted them to the stars. Boring candles to fun festive decoration!
Hope you enjoyed my project and if you like the images head on over to Lisa's store and see what else she has so many very cute images and many also come in digi stamp form as well.
Today we have a lot of wonderful, talented women wanting to celebrate this holiday, with you. In case you get lost and want to start at the beginning, go to Pamela’s blog http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Nancy ~ http://alwaysastorycreationsbynancy.blogspot.com/
- Lisa W. ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com
- Cathie W.~http://cathiescafe-scraphappy.blogspot.com/
- Jenny ~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- CallyAnn- http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Janet ~ http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
And we are giving away some really exciting 4th of July Candy! Kristy from Scraptastical Kreations http://scraptasticalkreations.com has offered to give one lucky winner a $15 Gift Certificate to her store! All you have to do is visit every blog in this hop and leave a comment.
If you arrived from
Thanks for stopping by! Now I must send you to
Remember, to win the blog candy, you must visit every ladies blog and leave a comment.
Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July!
Big Blog hugs, Janet