Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Friendship Card



Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card that was Created with a paper piecing file from Scraping with Lisa's Designs This particular file was an exclusive and is not in her store , However she has some wonderful animal files that I am sure you would love to play around with.
I used the PDF file and fussy cut it, inked the edges and put it together All the paper is from my scrap bin  added a little twine the Butterfly from a a creative memories punch and the sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michael's




Head on over to Lisa's store and find yourself some really cute paper piecing files and give it a try, She has an awesome sate going on right now 55% off any order of  $25.00. You can't beat that!
Hope you enjoyed my little card all comments are greatly appreciated!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

1 comment:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh how cute, love this cute pooch!