Welcome to the "All About Fall" Blog Hop!!
We're so happy you could join us for this super-fun hop showcasing cards, layouts and projects that are All About Fall!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout the hop -- From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! This is a TWO-DAY hop, so be sure to catch both days for maximum ideas (you'll find the entire line-up below my post)!!
Before the leaves change color and fall... let's get hopping!! If you've hopped over from Mindy - http://cvceggen.blogspot.com/, then you are in the right place!! If you've just popped in to visit my blog or are reading this via email and you'd like to join our All-About-Fall FUN, then please CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Lynda's blog because... Starting at the start is always SMART!! :) We have a WONDERFUL Grand Prize for one lucky hopper today -- A $25 Gift Certificate for Designs On Cloud 9!! To be eligible, please visit each "Blog Hop Stop" and leave a comment!! One random winner will be chosen on Wednesday, September 21st (giving you plenty of time to finish the hop)... For more details on what you could choose if YOU are the winner, please be sure to visit our sponsor:
For the hop today, I've created a Fall Card ( 4.25 x 5.5 open the long way)
I Love fall and everything about it!
Most of the card stock is Recollections from Michael's, with some odd pieces from my ever growing stash!
T he pumpkin was cut from the Creative Memories Cheerful Season cartridge at about 2.5 inches along with the layers.
The green mat is 4 x 5.25
The orange mat is 3.75 x 5 and was embossed with my cuttle bug using the pumpkin harvest folder.
The small brown mat is approximately 3 x 3.3 with a 1/4 in rounded top corners.
the printed mat measures 2.5 x3.25 top corners rounded as well.
The ribbon is from Joanne's Autumn Inspiration collection.The sentiment mat and label are from Emma's stamp sets Inspiring Words (Accents) and Mixed Holiday Sentiments and the Curly Label Die.
I add a couple Irocks for a little sparkle and that was it.
I will be giving away a small fall themed package( it's a surprise package) to one commenter on my post to be drawn via random.org on Sept 21st.
Thank you again for checking out my project... Now hop on over to Carol - http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/ and remember to visit all the stops for more chances to WIN!!
Here's a list of the entire hop, in case you get lost along the way or want to revisit anyone -- I've included BOTH days of the hop so you'll be sure not to miss a THING!!
DAY ONE (September 15)
1. Lynda - http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Amy - http://www.lovetocrop.com/
3. Anita -http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
4. Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
5. Lori - http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
6. Indira - http://craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/
7. Kacee - http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
8. Bobbi Jo - http://sweetsassydiva.com/
9. Rhonda - http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
10. Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
11. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
12. Rhonda - http://craftingwithblue.blogspot.com/
13. Sandy - http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
14. Lisa - http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
15. Deb - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
16. Dawn - http://dawnsdesignsthatdelight.blogspot.com/
17. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
18. Suzanne - http://www.cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
DAY TWO (September 16)
1. Lynda -- http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
2. Sylvia - http://www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com/
3. Nancy - http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
4. Jen- http://www.jenscraftcorner.com/
5. Vicki - http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
6. Kathy - http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
7. Deborah - http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
8. Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
9. Mindy - http://cvceggen.blogspot.com/
10. Janet - http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
11. Carol - http://huffandpuffscrap.blogspot.com/
12. Pam - http://www.pammejo-scrapbookflair.com/
13. Brenda http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
14. Suzanne - http://www.cricutcraftinggrammy.blogspot.com/
15. Dana - http://www.danascraftycorner.blogspot.com/
Hope you enjoyed your visit and you are having fun on this hop Good luck to everyone!!!
Big Blog Hugs! * Janet*