Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We have a Winner of My Birthday & Blog-a-versary Challenge!!!

Good evening everyone Just wanted to check in and announce the winner of my My Birthday & Blog-a-versary Challenge. But before I do I want to thank everyone who participated and also those who stopped by and left me sweet wishes. You are all very kind and I truly appreciate you all. I also need to thank Emma of My Creative Time for donating the Blog Candy , one of her wonderful stamp sets called  POLKA DOT "SURPRISE".   I just know you will love it ( it's on my wish list) 
There were 5 entries to my challenge and I used Random.org to pick a winner from 1-5 and the winner was ........ #4  Ms Sherry Brown. Congratulations Sherry please email me your address so I can get this out to you.
Again to all my blog friends thanks for stopping by and joining the fun or just leaving a message or just stopping by, I really appreciate it very much!!
Before I go I would like to invite everyone to go to My Creative Time  and see the sneak peek of Emma's newest stamp release happening this Friday You will be amazed at what she has created. Very unique and fun stuff!!
Lastly before I go I have reached  200+ followers and so I need to think of something special to give away, so stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by  see you soon!
Big Blog Hugs!   Janet

1 comment:

ShersL84bed said...

Yay, thats me! Thank you so much. I just love Emma's stamp sets. I'm super excited.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com