My project for Susans Birthday hop is a gift box In "Princess"Susan's favorite colors of pink and purple. I love these little treat boxes and they are so simple to make If you would like to learn to make these her is a link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/treat_box/ .The patterned papers were printed on Georgia Pacific card stock from digi paper I found on the web. The rest of the is recollection card stock and other paper from my growing stash.
The crown is cut from Wall decor and more in two layers. The mat is from Lacy Labels in 2 different sizes the purple layer was embossed with the 'Victoria" folder. for both mats
Isn't she just the cutest Little Princess. I used stickles and a few hearth rhinestones for a Little sparkle.
Happy Birthday Susan Hope you like my projects!
Grand Prizes with Sponsors:
1. Karber Digital Images (http://www.karberdigital.com/) will offer blog candy to a random commenter of the blog hop :)
2. Jen's Digi Designs - $15 gift card for liking her Face Book page and commenting on Susan's page with a winner being chosen randomly :)
Also, please, be sure to stop by Staci McD's site (http://preciousmem.blogspot.com) as there will be a $20 gift card to Designs on Cloud 9 to one commenter on her blog.
Some of the blogs may be offering candy so be sure to leave your comments along the way and don't forget to give bloggy love!
We have divided this hop into two (2) days with different blogs for you to visit each day. Make sure to visit all!
Day 1: September 3, 2011
1. Lynne: http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
2. Amber: http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
3. Angie: http://atuttletime.blogspot.com/
4. Becky: http://squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com/
5. Berenice: http://karbersweetescape.blogspot.com/
6. Brenda: http://createbyburffrau.blogspot.com/
7. Christel: http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
8. Cindy: http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
9. Deborah: http://www.scrappingmamma.net/
10. Erin: http://comfyonmycloud.blogspot.com/
11. Gina: http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
12. Kari: http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
13. Staci: http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/
Day Two: September 4, 2011
1. Susan: http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
2. Amy: http://www.lovetocrop.com/
3. Darlene: http://twoscrappinlawyers.blogspot.com/
4. Faith: http://faithfulecreations.com/
5. Heather: http://blessed2cre8.blogspot.com/
6. Indira: http://craftyhomemade.blogspot.com/
7. Janet: http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/ <----That's Me
8. Jearise: http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/ <----Your Next Stop
9. Linda: http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
10. Lori: http://www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
11. Maria: http://justgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/
12. Nicole: http://crashingcreatively.blogspot.com/
13. Theresa: http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
I hope you enjoyed your visit and found something to inspire your creativity. Enjoy the rest of your hop! And don't forget to wish Susan a Happy Birthday.
Thanks for stopping by Love to read your comments
Also If you Like challenges I have one Posted in the previous post so scroll down and check it out.
Big Blog Hugs!! *Janet*