Today's project is a card I made for a swap earlier this month, I used my Gypsy to design it.
I used a traditional Christmas color pallet the card stock is from Recollections the green mat is a piece of scrapbook paper I had in my stash.
The images were cut from the "Winter Woodland" Cartridge the bird at 3 inches and the oval frame at
5.2 inches. the cardinal was embossed with Devine Swirls embossing folder and outlined with red stickles, The frame was embossed with a Sizzix folder called frost I used some Martha Stewart very fine glitter on the mat as well. The sentiment was from K Andrews " Winter Wishes" set. I finished it off with a Double loop bow in red sheer ribbon from the Dollar Tree Store.
Your next stop is the very talented Nicolette so head on over to see what she has in store for you!
Now what would a blog hop be without Blog Candy Right! Well our wonderful Hostess Lisa has gathered a "ton" of awesome stuff and has prepared "12" Stockings filled to over flowing. one for each day of the hop. You will definite not want to miss out on any of this !
Some of the awesome sponsors have agreed to be a "Guest Designer" as well. So hop back over everyday for some awesome projects and a chance to win a one of those stockingsHere is the complete line up just in case you get lost along the way!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ http://www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com/
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/
I hope you enjoyed your stop and would love for you to leave a comment!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas
Big Blog Hugs!! Janet