Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Go Green Color Challenge for March at SST


Hello my sweet Blogger friends. The design tram was asked to create a card with the color green as the predominant color and using one of  SST's Digi stamps.



I chose the stamp "Sally" isn't she sweet and dressed her in green The card is 4,25 in. square with rounded corners the design is from one posted on "My Cricut  Craft Room" Challenges The card stock is from my stash the printed paper  I printed from a file I downloaded from the internet the sentiment is a $1 acrylic stamp from Joannes
Hope ypu like the color Green !! Head on over to SST;s Blog to see what else is cooking!! Lotts of fun happenings a huge $! satle and a Freebie as well as a give away (see my post below). How about taking the Go Green Challenge you could win 3 free SST Digi's of your choice!!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet



2 comments:

Judy said...

Your card is absolutely adorable and I love that sentiment!! I intended to do some challenges today and can't shake a headache:-(

Lisa :) said...

Super cute card! Great coloring!