Sit back, grab a cupcake and punch and enjoy Lily's first birthday. If you just happened upon my blog by mistake, I want you to get your big girl shoes and panties on and start at the beginning which is Lynne at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/. SEW, if you came from Katie's
For our blog candy, it is going to be a pink package with buttons and bows of course with a bit of splash of bling and Stickles by becoming eligible with just leaving a comment on each baby step along the way and becoming a new follower if you sew desire!! How easy is that!!!!
I created an easle card for the Birthday Girl using her favorite princess Ariel! Lots of pink and some buttons and a bow!!! Here it is closed...
and here it is open.....
Recollections card stock in two shades of pink and ribbon and buttons from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy First Birthday Lily! Your next stop along the way is Shelly !
Big Blog Hugs, Janet
Here is a comp;rte list of participants just in case you get lost along the way!
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Susan - http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Erin - http://comfyonmycloud.blogspot.com/
- Gill - http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
- Shannon http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
- Katie - http://www.ktsangels.blogspot.com
- Janet S. - http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
- Shelly - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Michele ~ http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/
- Laura- www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com